We're excited to share our latest updates! We are committed to improving your RoundingWell experience with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. This release introduces the Patient Activation Measure (PAM) to the Assessments menu and patient check-ins. Please see the release notes below.
Patient Activation Measure (PAM) in RoundingWell
In our last release, we introduced Assessments in RoundingWell, a way for clinicians to electronically capture assessments. Assessments launched with the PHQ-9 Depression Screening. Today, we’re adding another assessment: the Patient Activation Measure by Insignia Health. Backed by many clinical studies, the PAM is a validated measure to gauge a patient’s activation level. Activation not only supports more personalized patient-centered care, but activation is a strong predictor of patient outcomes.
Benefits of PAM in RoundingWell
- PAM is available to patients directly via RoundingWell Engagement and patient activation is automatically measured on a quarterly basis (image 1)
- Clinicians can capture PAM assessments electronically at any time (image 2)
- PAM Level and Score are calculated automatically and displayed in the Patient Sidebar (and coming later on Patients, Risks, and Tasks lists) (image 3)
Note: Your organization must have a license for PAM in order to take advantage of the PAM features in RoundingWell. Call or email your RoundingWell Account Manager if you’re interested in licensing the PAM!
Additional Clinician Roles
Care Teams within RoundingWell are growing. With that comes more diversity of clinicians using RoundingWell, but the options for selecting clinical roles have been limited. Now, you’re able to select from a larger list of roles. Here are the new additions:
- Case Manager
- Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Home Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Practice Manager
- Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- Respiratory Therapist (RT)
A number of other bugs and incidental fixes were made in an effort to help provide a better experience for you in the RoundingWell clinician console.