We’ve been hard at work making RoundingWell work harder for you. This release introduces two big new features we’d like to tell you about. Please see the release notes below.
- Auto-matching patients - You define the rules for a list and when patients meet the ruleset, they show up on the list.
- Configurable columns - Set only the columns that are relevant to a list.
- Find in List - Easily locate the specific patient you’re searching for
Some details about Pathway Adherence
- Set Adherence Targets allows you to specify performance goals per pathway. You can set Target Adherence in the pathway editor in your Content section.
- See Adherence for in-progress (open) pathways, pathways closed this month, and pathways closed last month.
- Adherence Drilldown Views lets you see the breakdown of an adherence rate so you can uncover pathways that need further attention or for understanding why pathways weren’t followed as intended.
Please share feedback about how this is working for you. We’ll be building on this Pathway Adherence report in a number of different ways in future releases.
- ‘Back to List’ is a handy shortcut when you’re looking at a patient and you want to return to the list you were just looking at. Try using this instead of the “Back” button in your browser.
We fixed a number of bugs and incidentals in an effort to help provide a better experience for you in the RoundingWell clinician console.